Does your four-legged family member suffer from chronic pain? Has a recent surgery or injury slowed your normally active pet down?
Laser therapy is a non-invasive, pain-free treatment that stimulates the body’s natural healing response. Through innovative light technology, your loved one can enjoy decreased pain, enhanced mobility and faster recovery periods. Laser therapy can be used as a standalone therapy or as a complement to other treatment methods.
Laser Therapy Benefits
- Anti-Inflammation – decreases swelling from bruising/inflammation
- Anti-Pain – blocks pain by decreasing nerve sensitivity
- Accelerates tissue repair, cell growth and nerve function
- Improves circulation
- Accelerates healing and reduces scarring
What can laser therapy treat?
The therapeutic laser can be used to address a wide variety of conditions, including:
- Disc Disease
- Hip Dysplasia
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Sprains and Strains
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament
- Dental Problems
- Chronic Pain and Inflammation
- Dermatological Conditions
- Lick Granulomas
Because every pet is different, their response to treatments is equally unique. Our recommended strategy will depend on your loved one’s specific condition, its severity, and a number of other determining factors.
Does your pet suffer from a chronic medical condition, such as arthritis? Has a recent injury or surgery negatively impacted your best friend’s lifestyle or quality of life? If so, we invite you to reach out today to learn whether the laser therapy services at Thetis Heights Veterinary Clinic could help.